BRAC University Needs Based Scholarships is one of the grants to apply for currently as they announced their application call for its full and atrial scholarship aid for undergraduate and postgraduate international students. However, it can only be available for those who meet the specified eligibility criteria.
Furthermore, the scholarship aims to support economically disadvantaged but meritorious students by offering them 100% tuition and other fee waivers, including semester fees, lab fees, and library expenses, along with food and accommodation.
Eligibility Criteria for BRAC University Scholarships 2023-2024
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Scholarships are accessible to students all over the world.
- Admission to Undergraduate and Graduate Studies
- Scholarships are available for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses provided by the university.
- Outstanding Academic Merit: Scholarships are awarded based on outstanding academic performance.
- Full-Time Enrollment: Ensure that you are enrolled full-time.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent: Applicants must have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Minimum CGPA: A CGPA of 3.25 on a scale of 4 is required in all semesters.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent: Postgraduate scholarship applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or its equivalent.
- Personal Qualities: Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a disciplined environment.
- Full-Time Program Offer: Applicants must have a full-time program offer from BRAC University in Bangladesh.
- English is required.
How to Apply for Brac University Needs-Based Scholarships 2023-2024?
Below are steps to follow in order to apply for the Brac University Needs Based Scholarships:
- Take admission at BRAC University, Bangladesh, in the desired undergraduate or postgraduate program.
- Download the online application form from the university’s website: https://www.bracu.ac.bd/sites/pdf
- fill out accurately the application form and submit it.
- For more details, visit the official website at: https://www.bracu.ac.bd/international-applicants/scholarship-financial-aid
The application process for the Brac University Needs Based Scholarships is ongoing. Submit on time.
What Expenses Are Covered By The Scholarships?
The scholarships cover 100% of tuition and other fees, including semester fees, lab fees, and library expenses. Food and accommodation are also provided.
Is there a minimum CGPA requirement for scholarship recipients?
Yes, applicants must maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.25 on a scale of 4 in all semesters.
What happens if a student fails to maintain the required CGPA?
If a student fails to achieve the required CGPA, they will receive a tuition fee waiver for the next two consecutive semesters. During this time, the student must regain the required CGPA or the scholarship will be discontinued.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Top 7 Easy Scholarships to Apply for in July- Dec 2023
- Government of Mexico Excellence Scholarships 2023 – APPLY NOW!
- Trustee Scholarship 2023 – APPLY NOW!
- Google Conference Scholarships 2023 for African Students – APPLY NOW!