Enugu State College Of Health Technology, Oji River, Enugu [Escohtech] Releases Admission Form For The 2023/2024 Academic Session: Enugu State College of Health Technology (ESCOHTECH), located in Oji River, Enugu, is delighted to announce that the online admission forms for the 2023/2024 academic session are now accessible to the public.
They are encouraging suitably qualified candidates to apply for admission into the various programs offered by the College.
The available programs are as follows:
- Community Health
- CHEW (Community Health Extension Worker)
- JCHEW (Junior Community Health Extension Worker)
- Medical Laboratory
- MLT (Medical Laboratory Technician)
- Environmental Health Science
- Environmental Health Officer (EHO)
- Environmental Health Technician (EHT)
- X-Ray and Medical Imaging (Radiography)
- Pharmacy Technician (Pharmacy Technician Department)
Applicants must have successfully completed the National Diploma (ND) program in a relevant field, achieving a minimum of a lower credit pass in the final examinations.
In addition, they are required to have obtained at least five credit passes in subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, and Chemistry.
The application fee is N10,000.00 (ten thousand naira) and you are to pay it via ATM card to their portal.
How to Apply
Follow the applications instruction below:
- Please ensure to provide an active and valid email address along with other required information on the Application Payment Form.
- Attach a passport-sized photograph of yourself, with a RED background as specified, and meet the specified requirements.
- Complete and submit the application form online within the stipulated deadline.
- Make a payment of N10,000 as the application fee.
- Review your application details before submission.
- The payment of N10,000 includes the expenses for the admission form, stamp, past question & answer booklet, remit payment, and processing fee.
To apply, you can visit https://www.escohtojiriver.com.ng/p/online-application-portal.html?m=1
How to Make Payment
There are different ways to make payment, below are some steps to follow for successful payments:
Card Payment/bank Transfer
You can pay through your card on the portal using a debit card. You can as well transfer into the account number on the portal.
They have two banks, First Bank, and FBN. So, you can visit any of them and make payments to any of them.
The examination date has not yet been released. But the date and other details will be communicated later.
Venue for Exam
The designated venue for the examination is the Hall of the College of Health Technology in Oji River, Enugu State.
Candidates must remember to bring essential items such as a pencil, eraser, ruler, pen, and the original receipt issued by UNTH accounts. Additionally, they must have a passport-sized photograph attached with gum at the designated area on the receipt. Entry into the examination hall will not be permitted without these required items.
Check These Out
- Peacock College Of Nursing Sciences Releases Admission Forms For 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Direct Entry UTME Candidates to Sit For Examination Henceforth – Jamb
- David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships 2023/2024
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2022/2023 (Fully-funded) | APPLY NOW