Hurry now and apply for the Government of Malaysia Masters Scholarship 2023/2024. This form is now available and was made by the Government of Malaysia.
The main purpose of the Government Of Malaysia Masters Scholarship is to attract brilliant minds from around the world to pursue postgraduate studies in Malaysia. To become one of the world’s top global centers of excellence, the Malaysian government is awarding international scholarships to outstanding and brilliant foreign students from underdeveloped nations. Graduates with good academic records are eligible for the grant.
Those who can apply will be given a chance to further their studies in Malaysian top universities and higher education institutions.
Details About Government Of Malaysia Masters Scholarship
- Type of program: Postgraduate (Master)
- Host: Malaysian Government (Education Malaysia)
- Institution: Leading Malaysian Universities
- Benefit: Fully Funded
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: May 18, 2023
Benefits Of the Scholarship
Here are the benefits to enjoy:
- Allowance for cost of living
- Allowance for Book
- Allowance for Tools
- Family Assistance Allowance
- Placement Allowance
- Thesis Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Practical Training Allowance
- End of Study Allowance
- Tuition Fees
- Medical Claims
- Visa Fee
How to Apply for the Government of Malaysia Master Scholarship 2023/2024
The application process is very easy, below are steps to follow so far:
- Open your device and visit https://biasiswa.mohe.gov.my/INTER/index.php
- Once the page opens, follow the onscreen process to complete the application.
The call for applications for the academic year 2023/2024 will be made available from 23rd May 2023 until 30th June 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for Government of Malaysia Masters Scholarship 2023
Here are the worthiness criteria for the scholarship so far:
- At the time of applying, candidates should be below 45 years of age.
- All candidates pursuing a Master’s Degree must have achieved a minimum of a Second Class Upper (Honors) or a CGPA of 3.0 at the undergraduate level.
- Applicants need to provide proof of English Language Proficiency, such as an IELTS score of at least 6.0 or a TOEFL score of 500.
- A certified health report issued by a doctor or physician is required.
- Scholars must be able to commit to full-time postgraduate taught programs at their chosen Higher Learning Institutions.
- To be eligible to apply, applicants must possess an offer letter from a Malaysian university and have not yet started their studies.
- Strong academic performance
- The research proposal’s caliber
- The potential of the proposal to advance technology and improve human well-being
- The applicant’s exceptional English language skills in communication, writing, and reading
What is the Malaysia Scholarship for Masters 2023?
The scholarship will cover full tuition fees, which the university will directly provide. Scholarship recipients will also receive a monthly living allowance of RM 1,500.00. International students will get a chance to visit Malaysia.
Check These Out
- David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships 2023/2024
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2022/2023 (Fully-funded) | APPLY NOW