Apply now for the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (OCIS) Scholarships 2024-25! The OCIS, a prestigious institution dedicated to advancing the study of Islam and the Muslim world, is offering scholarships for the 2024-25 academic year at the University of Oxford. This scholarship program aims to support qualified candidates in their academic pursuits.
Details About Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarships
The Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (OCIS) Scholarships 2024-25 is a fully funded program that provides a minimum grant of £18,622 to cover living expenses and full tuition fees. As an OCIS scholar, you’ll have the opportunity to delve deep into your chosen field, gain valuable skills, and connect with a diverse network of students and career opportunities.
Please note that these awards cover the entire cost of your specified course and may be combined with other funding sources. Successful applicants will be notified by June 2024.
Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (OCIS) Scholarships Benefits
Recipients of OCIS Scholarships will receive a minimum stipend of £18,622 to cover living expenses and a 100% course fee coverage. These awards are designed to support the full duration of the student’s course.
Eligibility Criteria for Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarship
To be eligible for the OCIS Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be applying for admission to Oxford for a new, full-time master’s or DPhil program.
- Either be a national of, and ordinarily reside in, certain Asian or African countries or be ordinarily resident in the United Kingdom and from a Muslim community (with preference for those from financially disadvantaged households).
- Have the intention to return to their country of regular residency after completing the course.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on academic merit.
- Applicants should be pursuing a degree in a field related to Islam or beneficial to the Muslim world.
How to Apply
To be considered for this outstanding OCIS scholarship, follow these steps:
- Check the “Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarship” box on the University’s graduate application form under the Scholarship section.
- Visit the appropriate course page at https://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/graduate/courses/courses-a-z-listing to find the deadline for your course.
- Complete an Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarships Supporting Statement and upload it along with your graduate application form by the deadline. The information in the supporting statement will be used for communication regarding your application.
For more details about this program, visit the University of Oxford’s website at https://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/graduate/fees-and-funding/fees-funding-and-scholarship-search/oxford-centre-islamic-studies-ocis-scholarships.
Note: Applicants must receive an offer for a place on their course after applications submitted by the relevant December/January deadline have been considered.
January 2024. Apply now and seize this opportunity!
CHECK THESE OUT:
- MTN Top 10 UTME Scholarship 2023
- UAEU Chancellor’s Fellowship for Graduate Students 2023
- Government Of Malaysia Masters Scholarship 2023/2024 – APPLY NOW!
- University of Adelaide Research Scholarship 2023/2024 – APPLY NOW!